Among the values with which we identify is transparency, that is why we want you to know from the beginning that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://supyoga.cat/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
SUP Yoga World has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
- Responsible Identity: SUP Yoga World
- Commercial name: SUP Yoga World
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: SUP Yoga Community
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in SUP YogaWorld come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether SUP Yoga World is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. SUP Yoga World will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In SUP Yoga World there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://supyogaworld.com/ For example, we can use that data to respond to your request and answer questions, Complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Atmosfera servers (SUP Yoga World provider) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic newsletters or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (Agentia Junfor provider) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Service request form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, to request any of the services qu https: // supyogaworld / makes available to its users. The information collected will allow the corresponding service to be requested for possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of SERVER (SUP Yoga World provider) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. SUP Yoga World can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://supyogaworld/, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the SUP Yoga World user. It will treat your data with the purposes of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of SUP Yoga World As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, (SUP Yoga World) with address at c / Bronze 13-15 08915 Barcelona will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers.
SUP Yoga World does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have visited https://supyoaworld.com/ previously and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of https://supyogaworld.com/ I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function at https://supyogaworld.com/
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data collected by these cookies in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interacting with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://supyogaworld.com/ shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://supyogaworld.com/ to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://supyogaworld.com/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Atmosphere, with domicile in Spain. More information at: Atmosfera treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to SUP Yoga World
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to SUP Yoga World
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, based in the US. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to SUP Yoga World
When browsing https://supyogaworld.com/ you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
https://supyogaworld.com/ is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all the measures to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://supyogaworld.com/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, SUP Yoga World will ensure that any person authorized by SUP Yoga World to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing SUP Yoga World, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://supyogaworld.com/ exonerating SUP Yoga World from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to SUP Yoga World in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
SUP Yoga World reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, SUP Yoga World. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://supyogaworld.com/ does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, https://supyogaworld.com/ undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 15-2-2020.